Hi. I’m Andi and this is one of my rescue cats, Sammi.
If you’ve got questions about cat ownership (or fostering), traveling with your cat or cat behavior, maybe I can help. Like you, I love cats and have had as many as seven in the house at one time. Volunteering at local shelters and with cat rescue organizations over the years has given me insight regarding fostering and adopting as well as cat behavior and health issues.
I’ve flown cat overseas and within the country and have taken some pretty long car trips with cats, so can possibly help there too.
The only thing I’ve never figured out is how to get rid of cat allergies, so I just live with them. I figure a permanently plugged up nose and streaming eyes are a small price to pay.
Leonardo da Vinci got it right when he said: “The smallest feline is a masterpiece.”
Posts At a Glance
- Why Do Cats Knead?
- How to Put a Cat in a Carrier
- Road Travel With Cats
- Tips for Flying with Your Cat
- Carry-On Cat Travel Info for 11 Major US Airlines
- Should I Sedate My Cat to Travel?
- How to Find Your Lost Cat
- Cat Strollers are a Great Idea
- How to Keep Your Cat Cool in Summer
- Senior Cat Help – Easy Access Litter Box
- Before Adopting Your Cat: Go Shopping
- How to Successfully Introduce Cats
- A Breath of Fresh Air: How to Keep Your House from Smelling Like Cat
- Cat Friendly Hotels